Visit our My Choice Education website at www.educatemychoice.com for an overview of our curriculum.
We strive to educate, empower, and equip with a holistic approach to human development in hope for the overall health and well-being of each individual.
The holistic aspect of human growth includes 5 different areas — Physical, Intellectual, Emotional, Social, & Spiritual. We are able to thoroughly cover these facets throughout our Real Essentials curriculum (approved by the CDC & meets the PA education code in regards to communicable diseases), which has been modified & developed to meet the needs of a variety of different age groups. There are numerous options to choose from including but not limited to…
This is provided for the sole purpose of a group’s needs being specific to one area in which we offer education. We can customize our material to meet identified specifics from different social organizations. From relationships and parenting to sexual risk avoidance we will educate, empower, and equip for the purpose of healthy families and communities.
Developed specifically for the correctional facilities—over the course of 7 sessions, we address healthy relationships and sexual risk avoidance from a holistic view point in a clear, factual format. Each participant receives a certificate of completion when all seven weeks are attended.
High School Education Options:
- 5 DAY- Over the course of a week, we address healthy relationships and sexual risk avoidance from a holistic view point in a clear, factual format.
- 2 DAY- This program is a condensed version of the 5 Day. Session 1 is a vivid power point presented by a medical professional reviewing the consequences of STD/STI. In Session 2 we address healthy relationships and sexual risk avoidance from a holistic view point in a clear, factual format.
- 2 DAY ADVANCED- This program is specifically geared to those students who plan to continue or pursue their education in the medical field. While addressing the same information in the “2 Day”, our educators focus primarily on the medical side of various topics, ensuring knowledge behind the PIESS development of humans.
- FACS- This 3 day program’s material covers relationships, teen parenting & pregnancy, and the effects of STD on fetal development, as well as sexual risk avoidance from a holistic point of view. This presentation includes fetal model for inspection and discussion.
- Living On Your Own (LOYO)- This material focuses on how relationships affect life holistically —including relationship development, cyber safety, sexual risk reduction, and consequences of sexual activity.